If you follow Mum on the Move you will know that we are huge fans of the Margaret River wine region in Western Australia. The area is beautiful; it has so many family friendly attractions and has amazing beaches. But let’s be honest, the real reason we return here year after year is the wine. READ MORE
After living in Melbourne for a few months a couple of years ago I didn't think I would have the opportunity to visit this wonderful country anytime soon. But after finding some cheap flights from Singapore to Perth on Skyscanner and with Kate backpacking in Australia at the same time I thought a best friend road trip was definitely in order! My usual travel partner, Kate and I crammed in as much as Western Australia as we could (if you can go for more than 13 days, please do!) but due to time restraints we tried our best, covering roughly 800km a day we saw some incredible sights this wonderful Australian state has to offer. Here are some of our highlights and top tips. If you have any questions just leave a comment below or message me directly. READ MORE
When we think of summer in Margaret River, the excitement scale does a double back flip and all control is lost, as we do a little jiggle! Warm weather, balmy crystal waters, perfect waves, mountain biking, hiking, music festivals, dining and one of my favs, summer time wines!! I absolutely love Margaret River in summer, and luckily for us (and you if you head on down), we’re just getting started …yew!! READ MORE
- Around the World on a Dirt Bike – Aaron Steinmann rides into Margaret River!
- Dudes named BUSINESS OF THE YEAR at the 2019 Margaret River Business Awards!
- Margaret River Events Guide!
- WIN a $5000 Holiday! Vote for your Top Tourism Town!
- 5 Winter Warming Margaret River Wines!
- * GIVEAWAY * Win the Ultimate Margaret River Escape!
- Over $200 raised for River Angels!
- Top 5 Margaret River Sparklings to pop this Christmas!
- Gourmet Escape 2018 Wrap Up!
- Help Bella raise $150 for Cystic Fibrosis!