After living in Melbourne for a few months a couple of years ago I didn't think I would have the opportunity to visit this wonderful country anytime soon. But after finding some cheap flights from Singapore to Perth on Skyscanner and with Kate backpacking in Australia at the same time I thought a best friend road trip was definitely in order! My usual travel partner, Kate and I crammed in as much as Western Australia as we could (if you can go for more than 13 days, please do!) but due to time restraints we tried our best, covering roughly 800km a day we saw some incredible sights this wonderful Australian state has to offer. Here are some of our highlights and top tips. If you have any questions just leave a comment below or message me directly. READ MORE
When we think of summer in Margaret River, the excitement scale does a double back flip and all control is lost, as we do a little jiggle! Warm weather, balmy crystal waters, perfect waves, mountain biking, hiking, music festivals, dining and one of my favs, summer time wines!! I absolutely love Margaret River in summer, and luckily for us (and you if you head on down), we’re just getting started …yew!! READ MORE
- * GIVEAWAY * Win the Ultimate Margaret River Escape!
- Over $200 raised for River Angels!
- Margaret River Events Guide!
- Top 5 Margaret River Sparklings to pop this Christmas!
- Gourmet Escape 2018 Wrap Up!
- Help Bella raise $150 for Cystic Fibrosis!
- Wine for Dudes 15th Birthday!!
- WA Tourism Awards Finalists Announced!
- Margies Business Awards twenty18!
- 2018 TripAdvisor Hall of Fame Award!