The 2016 Drug Aware Margaret River Pro has started, and the we've seen some epic surfing so far out at Surfers Point, Margaret River! Big ups to our mate Joel "Parko" Parkinson for smashing his first heat! But the boys and girls can't surf all day, so while you're in the stunning Margaret River region, make sure you get out and about to explore this absolutely incredible part of the world, with our Essential Guide to what's going on around the Margaret River region throughout the 2016 Margaret River Pro! READ MORE
The Margaret River Region is a spectacular travel destination full of world class wineries, epic surf, secluded beaches, adventurous activities, and landscapes that rival some of the most desired travel locations in the world! So although we live in Margaret River, it’s also fully legit for us to holiday in Margaret River too! :) READ MORE
When we think of summer in Margaret River, the excitement scale does a double back flip and all control is lost, as we do a little jiggle! Warm weather, balmy crystal waters, perfect waves, mountain biking, hiking, music festivals, dining and one of my favs, summer time wines!! I absolutely love Margaret River in summer, and luckily for us (and you if you head on down), we’re just getting started …yew!! READ MORE
- We're taking a Rest... but we'll be back!
- COVID-19: Industry Release
- Around the World on a Dirt Bike – Aaron Steinmann rides into Margaret River!
- Dudes named BUSINESS OF THE YEAR at the 2019 Margaret River Business Awards!
- Margaret River Events Guide!
- WIN a $5000 Holiday! Vote for your Top Tourism Town!
- 5 Winter Warming Margaret River Wines!
- * GIVEAWAY * Win the Ultimate Margaret River Escape!
- Over $200 raised for River Angels!
- Top 5 Margaret River Sparklings to pop this Christmas!