If you follow Mum on the Move you will know that we are huge fans of the Margaret River wine region in Western Australia. The area is beautiful; it has so many family friendly attractions and has amazing beaches. But let’s be honest, the real reason we return here year after year is the wine. READ MORE
After living in Melbourne for a few months a couple of years ago I didn't think I would have the opportunity to visit this wonderful country anytime soon. But after finding some cheap flights from Singapore to Perth on Skyscanner and with Kate backpacking in Australia at the same time I thought a best friend road trip was definitely in order! My usual travel partner, Kate and I crammed in as much as Western Australia as we could (if you can go for more than 13 days, please do!) but due to time restraints we tried our best, covering roughly 800km a day we saw some incredible sights this wonderful Australian state has to offer. Here are some of our highlights and top tips. If you have any questions just leave a comment below or message me directly. READ MORE
The 2016 Drug Aware Margaret River Pro has started, and the we've seen some epic surfing so far out at Surfers Point, Margaret River! Big ups to our mate Joel "Parko" Parkinson for smashing his first heat! But the boys and girls can't surf all day, so while you're in the stunning Margaret River region, make sure you get out and about to explore this absolutely incredible part of the world, with our Essential Guide to what's going on around the Margaret River region throughout the 2016 Margaret River Pro! READ MORE
- Dudes named BUSINESS OF THE YEAR at the 2019 Margaret River Business Awards!
- WIN a $5000 Holiday! Vote for your Top Tourism Town!
- 5 Winter Warming Margaret River Wines!
- * GIVEAWAY * Win the Ultimate Margaret River Escape!
- Over $200 raised for River Angels!
- Margaret River Events Guide!
- Top 5 Margaret River Sparklings to pop this Christmas!
- Gourmet Escape 2018 Wrap Up!
- Help Bella raise $150 for Cystic Fibrosis!
- Wine for Dudes 15th Birthday!!