It's a party trick that's been played on Wine for Dudes boss John 'Johnno' O'Connor by his closest friends for years at various dinners and parties. Basically, you hand Johnno a random glass of wine, and he has to guess the variety, year and region the wine was produced by look, smell and taste only! READ MORE
If you follow Mum on the Move you will know that we are huge fans of the Margaret River wine region in Western Australia. The area is beautiful; it has so many family friendly attractions and has amazing beaches. But let’s be honest, the real reason we return here year after year is the wine. READ MORE
After living in Melbourne for a few months a couple of years ago I didn't think I would have the opportunity to visit this wonderful country anytime soon. But after finding some cheap flights from Singapore to Perth on Skyscanner and with Kate backpacking in Australia at the same time I thought a best friend road trip was definitely in order! My usual travel partner, Kate and I crammed in as much as Western Australia as we could (if you can go for more than 13 days, please do!) but due to time restraints we tried our best, covering roughly 800km a day we saw some incredible sights this wonderful Australian state has to offer. Here are some of our highlights and top tips. If you have any questions just leave a comment below or message me directly. READ MORE
- We're taking a Rest... but we'll be back!
- COVID-19: Industry Release
- Around the World on a Dirt Bike – Aaron Steinmann rides into Margaret River!
- Dudes named BUSINESS OF THE YEAR at the 2019 Margaret River Business Awards!
- Margaret River Events Guide!
- WIN a $5000 Holiday! Vote for your Top Tourism Town!
- 5 Winter Warming Margaret River Wines!
- * GIVEAWAY * Win the Ultimate Margaret River Escape!
- Over $200 raised for River Angels!
- Top 5 Margaret River Sparklings to pop this Christmas!