After living in Melbourne for a few months a couple of years ago I didn't think I would have the opportunity to visit this wonderful country anytime soon. But after finding some cheap flights from Singapore to Perth on Skyscanner and with Kate backpacking in Australia at the same time I thought a best friend road trip was definitely in order! My usual travel partner, Kate and I crammed in as much as Western Australia as we could (if you can go for more than 13 days, please do!) but due to time restraints we tried our best, covering roughly 800km a day we saw some incredible sights this wonderful Australian state has to offer. Here are some of our highlights and top tips. If you have any questions just leave a comment below or message me directly. READ MORE
The Margaret River Region is a spectacular travel destination full of world class wineries, epic surf, secluded beaches, adventurous activities, and landscapes that rival some of the most desired travel locations in the world! So although we live in Margaret River, it’s also fully legit for us to holiday in Margaret River too! :) READ MORE
Some people only dream of a perfect Margaret River Valentine's Day, but for some lucky lovers ...dreams do come true! With love in the air, and what's shaping up to be an incredible Margaret River summer, here's our list of the best Busselton, Dunsborough and Margaret River gift ideas, restaurants and activities to spoil the love in your life this 2016 Valentine's Day! READ MORE
- $1million Giveaway!
- We're taking a Rest... but we'll be back!
- COVID-19: Industry Release
- Around the World on a Dirt Bike – Aaron Steinmann rides into Margaret River!
- Dudes named BUSINESS OF THE YEAR at the 2019 Margaret River Business Awards!
- Margaret River Events Guide!
- WIN a $5000 Holiday! Vote for your Top Tourism Town!
- 5 Winter Warming Margaret River Wines!
- * GIVEAWAY * Win the Ultimate Margaret River Escape!
- Over $200 raised for River Angels!