The 2016 Drug Aware Margaret River Pro has started, and the we've seen some epic surfing so far out at Surfers Point, Margaret River! Big ups to our mate Joel "Parko" Parkinson for smashing his first heat! But the boys and girls can't surf all day, so while you're in the stunning Margaret River region, make sure you get out and about to explore this absolutely incredible part of the world, with our Essential Guide to what's going on around the Margaret River region throughout the 2016 Margaret River Pro! READ MORE
The Margaret River Region is a spectacular travel destination full of world class wineries, epic surf, secluded beaches, adventurous activities, and landscapes that rival some of the most desired travel locations in the world! So although we live in Margaret River, it’s also fully legit for us to holiday in Margaret River too! :) READ MORE
Some people only dream of a perfect Margaret River Valentine's Day, but for some lucky lovers ...dreams do come true! With love in the air, and what's shaping up to be an incredible Margaret River summer, here's our list of the best Busselton, Dunsborough and Margaret River gift ideas, restaurants and activities to spoil the love in your life this 2016 Valentine's Day! READ MORE
- Top 5 Margaret River Sparklings to pop this Christmas!
- Gourmet Escape 2018 Wrap Up!
- Margaret River Events Guide!
- Help Bella raise $150 for Cystic Fibrosis!
- Wine for Dudes 15th Birthday!!
- WA Tourism Awards Finalists Announced!
- Margies Business Awards twenty18!
- 2018 TripAdvisor Hall of Fame Award!
- Immerse Yourselves in Wine this Harvest Season!
- A Blog by Monique Lives Life