The Legend Of Wine For Dudes
Wine for Dudes Wine Tours Margaret River have been cruising the vines of the spectacular Margaret River Wine Region since early 2003! Not just
for dudes... we love our dudettes too! Wine for Dudes offer a more relaxed experience in comparison to some of the more pretentious Margaret
River wine tour operators; with a goal to ensure our guests have loads of fun, visiting some of the best and most exclusive wineries, tasting
quality wine, while still learning loads about wine in general, and our stunning Margaret River Wine Region!
The Margaret River wine region is home to over 100 wineries, from boutique family owned and operated wineries, right through to wineries who dominate as world class wine producers. When you travel with Wine for Dudes you will often get the opportunity to meet the winemaker and their family, and discover some of the hidden gems in the Margaret River Wine Region!
Established in 2003, Wine for Dudes have made some fantastic contacts (and friends) in the local Margaret River wineries, breweries and food producers, meaning Wine for Dudes passengers get a more exclusive and unique wine tour experience, and often a better deal when it comes to purchasing some of the tasty goodies from the Cellar Doors and retail outlets.
Wine for Dudes Wine Tours Margaret River are the most awarded tour company in the South West, having taken out a number of local, regional, industry and state awards. Wine for Dudes Wine Tours Margaret River continue to strive to provide the best wine tour experience for the awesome dudes and dudettes we have onboard everyday, by mixing it up with fresh ideas, different venues and unique opportunities for our guests which can include barrel tasting, wine blending and gourmet lunches!
The idea of Wine for Dudes wine tours initiated in Europe, when the previous owner was working in Italy. In Italy... wine is for everybody! Go down to a local restaurant around lunch time and you’ll see that it is booked out with tradesmen having a two course lunch and sloshing it down with wine – everyday! It is a beautiful way to live, yet it is something that often only business people enjoy on a Friday afternoon here in Australia.
At Wine for Dudes Wine Tours Margaret River, we believe wine should be simple, fun, approachable, and a part of everyday life! Having a good time with wine, rather than using it for status! It’s not just for special occasions, it should be incorporated into how we live. Basically speaking, Wine for Dudes endeavour to keep it honest. Wine for Dudes was created to break-down the intimidating barriers, often influenced by a higher society, that prevent people from really enjoying wine on a day-to-day basis.
Regardless of if you're a wine-buff or someone who sees wine as "wine comes from grapes, and grapes are healthy...right!" ...when you jump onboard a Wine for Dudes Wine Tour and journey through the spectacular Margaret River wine region, not only will you enjoy the relaxed and fun atmosphere, but you will also have a quality and informative experience that is catered to everyone!
- We regularly quality control wines from local wineries, ensuring we only take you to top quality establishments!
- We’ve been cruising the vines since 2003, so we've got things pretty down-pat!
- We love to keep things fresh! We're continually brainstorming new ideas, and have the flexibility to be open to our guests requests!
- We only hire enthusiastic, talented guides, with awesome personalities, fun lifestyles, extensive wine knowledge, and a love of the MR Region!
- Owner of Wine for Dudes - Johnno - is widely renowned as "The Man!"; and driver - Uncle Wayno - is "a legend"!
- We figure if we're going to work, we have to love it! So we're all about creating awesome days for all of us!!
- Visiting family-owned boutique wineries means you get a more personalised experience, no revolving doors at these cellars. You'll often get to meet the owners, the winemaker, or get a behind the scenes peak inside the working winery itself!
- We have great relationships with all the wineries and venues we visit, so there's always a welcoming and comfortable vibe throughout the day!
- We have epic playlists that also feature some amazing local talent - and we're more than happy for you to play DJ with your tunes too!
- Regardless of age, we always get people with the best attitudes onboard!
- Support small business with big ambition!
Inspiration Behind Our Award Winning Margaret River Wine Tours:
The 2016 Drug Aware Margaret River Pro has started, and the we've seen some epic surfing so far out at Surfers Point, Margaret River! Big ups to our mate Joel "Parko" Parkinson for smashing his first heat! But the boys and girls can't surf all day, so while you're in the stunning Margaret River region, make sure you get out and about to explore this absolutely incredible part of the world, with our Essential Guide to what's going on around the Margaret River region throughout the 2016 Margaret River Pro! ..