Margaret River's Iconic Dudes Tours!
Wine for Dudes signature Margaret River wine tours have been cruising the vines of the Margaret River wine region, and winning awards every year, since we first hit the road as the cool kids of 2003! Almost two decades later, with a few fresh ideas thrown in the mix, Wine for Dudes tours are the iconic go-to tours for visitors of the Margaret River regions! Ride in style with our entertaining, friendly and knowledgeable guides, for a full day of exploring our exquisite region.
Wine & Beer Adventure - with WINE BLENDING: $130pp
If you're looking for something with great variety and loads of fun, our Margaret River Wine & Beer tour is just for you! Featuring a perfect
blend of wine and beer with Wine for Dudes iconic hospitality!
When you're out with the Wine for Dudes crew, you can expect to...
- Embrace your inner-winemaker with our EXCLUSIVE WINE BLENDING EXPERIENCE!
- MIX YOUR OWN WINE to enjoy with lunch!
- Complimentary wine tastings at THREE AWARD-WINNING BOUTIQUE WINERIES!
- An awesome LUNCH AT SWINGS & ROUNDABOUTS WINERY, including a glass of wine!
- Relax at the end of an awesome day at a LOCAL MICRO-BREWERY.
Drinks at own cost.
- FREE PICK UP AND DROP OFF service at your accommodation or address in Margaret River, Dunsborough, Yallingup, Busselton
(south of the Jetty), Gnarabup/Prevelly, Witchcliffe, Cowaramup, Gracetown, Abbey, Vasse, Carbanup, Metricup, Wilyabrup and everywhere
- EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS at some of the estates we visit.
- Approx 10.30am – 5.00pm daily
- Excellent value at just $130 per person
The BEER FROTHERS Wine Tour: $130pp
Wine for Dudes BEER FROTHERS WINE TOUR is designed for those who want a little bit of wine, followed by a cruisy & brewsy afternoon!
** All drinks included + a delicious lunch! **
The plan is simple, we take you out for a spot of wine tasting, to tick off the "Margaret River Wine Tour Experience" from your bucket list, then we indulge all afternoon at three of Margaret River's best local micro-breweries! This one is designed for fun, indulgence and relaxation!
So, let's break it down...
- Stops 1 & 2 - wine tastings at two boutique wineries
- Stop 3 - indulge in a delicious Lunch at a local micro-brewery, with a middy of beer or cider included
- Stop 4 - head to another local micro-brewery for tastings of three craft beers!
- Stop 5 - finish up the day with a cleansing regular beer or cider at our final micro-brewery.
- Approx 10.30am - 5.00pm
- Pick up and drop off included at your Margaret River address or accommodation (including Margaret River, Witchcliffe, Gnarabup, Prevelly and Burnside)
Sound great? ...we think so too! BOOK NOW... ** VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY **
Please note: pick up times are dependent on location, group size and other varying factors including winery requirements and business of the season (ie: peak season tours may need to start earlier to allow for possible delays throughout the day) - as we receive a lot of late bookings, it is difficult to plan this in advance until a tour becomes full, therefore we will send you a text message by 6pm, the day prior to your tour with your exact pick up time. If you make your booking the evening before, or morning of, your tour, please expect your sms shortly after 9am on the day of your tour when our office reopens.
Sip & Swirl At Award Winning Boutique Wineries
Margaret River produces some of the best wines in the world; and although many of our local estates dominate as world renowned wineries, our ideal growing conditions combined with the incredibly talented winemakers of Margaret River, mean that even the smaller boutique wineries of the Margaret River region are able to produce top quality drops! Let us take you off the beaten track, and introduce you to some of the boutique wineries of Margaret River that still produce world class wines, but are often only found in their own cellar doors or restaurants of you know what to look for!
Munch & Crunch At Local Gourmet Food Producers
Nothing goes better with wine, than food! And here in the Margaret River region, there is no shortage of delicious food producers to tempt your tastebuds. Local Chocolate, Cheese, Olive Oil, Venison, Coffee and Nougat producers are all places we check out regularly!
Get Your Froth On At A Local Micro-Brewery!
Margaret River is fast becoming the new place of craft beer! With eleven local micro-breweries in the region, no tour would be complete without finishing the day with a cleansing ale! Take a look at where it’s all made and as a Wine for Dudes guest you’ll be treated to discounted tasting paddles so you can try a range of brews on offer.
Ride in Style in Our Comfy Buses
Cruise the vines in style in one of Wine for Dudes four comfy vehicles, seating from 6 to 21 passengers! All our vehicles are well maintained, regularly detailed, and have epic sound systems, air conditioning, heating and tints!