Wine, Food & Beer Tour Overview; $115pp
Wine for Dudes signature Margaret River Wine, Food and Beer Tour has been cruising the vines of the Margaret River wine region, and winning awards every year, since we first hit the road as the cool kids of 2003! More than a decade later, with a few fresh ideas thrown in the mix, this is still the go-to tour for most of our clients. Ride in style with our entertaining, friendly and knowledgeable guides, for a full day of exploring our exquisite region.
When you're out with the Wine for Dudes crew, you can expect to...
- Discover the real Margaret River when you visit FOUR BOUTIQUE WINERIES, these wineries still produce incredible wines, just on smaller scales, and you will often have the opportunity to meet the owners, the winemakers or get a behind the scenes view of a working winery itself.
- Indulge your tastebuds at TWO GOURMET FOOD PRODUCERS (chocolate, cheese, olive oil, venison or coffee producers).
- Relax at the end of an awesome day at a LOCAL MICRO-BREWERY for a look at the ins and outs of the brewing industry, and often discounted tasting paddles!
- Embrace your inner Winemaker with our exclusive WINE BLENDING EXPERIENCE, where you will do what the winemakers do while you test what happens when you blend different varieties of wine!
- A mouth-watering GOURMET LUNCH is included at RUSTICO at Hay Shed Hill - one of the regions most talked about winery restaurants!!
- BLEND YOUR OWN WINE to enjoy with lunch... don't worry, we will help you! :)
- FREE PICK UP AND DROP OFF service at your accommodation or address in Margaret River (incl beaches), Dunsborough/Yallingup, Busselton (south/west of the jetty), and anywhere in between.
- EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS at many of the estates we visit.
- Approx 10.00am – 5.30pm daily
- Excellent value at just $115 per person
Sip & Swirl At Award Winning Boutique Wineries
Margaret River produces some of the best wines in the world; and although many of our local estates dominate as world renowned wineries, our ideal growing conditions combined with the incredibly talented winemakers of Margaret River, mean that even the smaller boutique wineries of the Margaret River region are able to produce top quality drops! Let us take you off the beaten track, and introduce you to some of the boutique wineries of Margaret River that still produce world class wines, but are often only found in their own cellar doors or restaurants of you know what to look for!
Munch & Crunch At Local Gourmet Food Producers
Nothing goes better with wine, than food! And here in the Margaret River region, there is no shortage of delicious food producers to tempt your tastebuds. Local Chocolate, Cheese, Olive Oil, Venison, Coffee and Nougat producers are all places we check out regularly!
Get Your Froth On At A Local Micro-Brewery!
Margaret River is fast becoming the new place of craft beer! With eleven local micro-breweries in the region, no tour would be complete without finishing the day with a cleansing ale! Take a look at where it’s all made and as a Wine for Dudes guest you’ll be treated to discounted tasting paddles so you can try a range of brews on offer.
Ride in Style in Our Comfy Buses
Cruise the vines in style in one of Wine for Dudes four comfy vehicles, seating from 6 to 21 passengers! All our vehicles are well maintained, regularly detailed, and have epic sound systems, air conditioning, heating and tints!
As written by John O'Connor - Chief Dude of Wine for Dudes! What a time to wind down and reflect on the awesome experiences and people that made up the Gourmet Escape 2018! I didn’t want to attend the premier events this year; although they are awesome one-off experiences, I have attended a range of these functions in the past, so this year I opted to go for a few of the more down-to-earth events, and enjoy all the fun and frivolity that GE attracts. ..