Wine, Food & Beer Tour Overview | $105pp
Wine for Dudes signature Margaret River Wine, Food and Beer Tour has been cruising the vines of the Margaret River wine region, and winning awards every year, since we first hit the road as the cool kids of 2003! More than a decade later, with a few fresh ideas thrown in the mix, this is still the go-to tour for most of our clients. Ride in style with our entertaining, friendly and knowledgeable guides, for a full day of exploring our exquisite region.
Your tour includes:
- Tastings at four award-winning boutique wineries.
- Tastings at two gourmet food producers (chocolate, cheese, olive oil, venison or coffee producers).
- Finish the day at a local micro-brewery for a look at the ins and outs of the brewing industry, and often discounted tasting paddles!
- Exclusive wine blending experience, where you get to blend your own wine to have with lunch!
- Delicious and generous gourmet lunch prepared by one of Margaret River’s top chefs, at one of the region’s best winery restaurants!
- Complimentary pick up and drop off service at your accommodation or address in Margaret River (incl beaches), Dunsborough/Yallingup, Busselton (south/west of the jetty), and anywhere in between.
- Discounts at many of the estates we visit.
- Approx 10.45am – 5.15pm daily
- Excellent value at just $105 per person
Sip & Swirl At Award Winning Boutique Wineries
Margaret River produces some of the best wines in the world; and although many of our local estates dominate as world renowned wineries, our ideal growing conditions combined with the incredibly talented winemakers of Margaret River, mean that even the smaller boutique wineries of the Margaret River region are able to produce top quality drops! Let us take you off the beaten track, and introduce you to some of the boutique wineries of Margaret River that still produce world class wines, but are often only found in their own cellar doors or restaurants of you know what to look for!
Munch & Crunch At Local Gourmet Food Producers
Nothing goes better with wine than food! And here in the Margaret River region, there is no shortage of delicious food producers to tempt your tastebuds. Chocolate, Cheese, Olive Oil, Venison, Coffee and Nougat producers are all places we check out regularly!
Get Your Froth On At A Local Micro-Brewery!
Margaret River is fast becoming the new place of craft beer! With eleven local micro-breweries in the region, no tour would be complete without finishing the day with a cleansing ale! Take a look at where it’s all made and as a Wine for Dudes guest you’ll be treated to discounted tasting paddles so you can try a range of brews on offer.
Ride in Style in Our Comfy Buses
Cruise the vines in style in one of Wine for Dudes four comfy vehicles, seating from 6 to 21 passengers! All our vehicles are well maintained, regularly detailed, and have epic sound systems, air conditioning, heating and tints!